Saturday, April 2, 2011

Portland airport to .....

So goodness is I am writing an update on my new IPad 2. Pretty freaking cool. I'm totally an Apple chica. This my 5th Apple product I have owned and currently own 4, iPad iPod iPhone and MacBook pro. My first computer was a Mac. I was so happy when Apple started using intel processors.

So badness is that my plane to SFO is delayed and I'm worried I may miss my flight to Singapore which would suck!!! Oh well, at least I have my new IPad with 64 gb and white with cool green cover. My excuse is that my boss shamed me into it:). He said we should know what the competition is doing, so being the good employee that I am. I bought one on-line while in the meeting and paid extra just to get it before my trip. So I'm hooked into free wifi and ac in the airport and writing to you.

Margo Sammy Luca Julian and London are here. Funny story. Margo called me Friday night. She asked me if Doug told me they are coming in late. Of course he didn't remember and the house and bedroom were a disaster but no worries, he grabbed everything up and threw everything in our room and all was good again.

London asked Dalton if he was just here temporarily and he said "no I live here". It is nice he is settling in. He was pretty hilarious though. London is really the cute popular type of girl and clearly many years his senior in maturity. She didn't give him the time of day.

1 comment:

Liz said...

We are VERY jealous of your Ipad. We want to play with it when you get here. :-) I'm glad you're posting. Love yoU!