Tuesday, January 11, 2011

New year's delight



Doug and I got back from Uncle Wilbert's funeral in Kentucky and were happy to have Margo, Sammy, Luca (3), Julian (has now turned 1!) and 13 year old London at home. We had such a great time with them.

Seriously, there is nothing as sweet as having a houseful of young and loving energy. We had such a wonderful time. Emma was her normal difficult self, but the boys did a really great job of avoiding her most of the time.

We laughed, played games, ate good food, ate bad but yummy food and had so much fun. Luca and I went to the book store and picked out books, then had a wonderful time reading and learning more about sharks, whales, penguins. He is quite knowledgable about sea creatures. It was my first time having time with him alone and he did great.

Julian is a sweet baby and has really nailed down his stair climbing routine with no serious brain injuries from his crashes back down the stairs.

I love my London. What a wonderful young lady she is. She has a fantastic sense of humor and even seems to have good sense I was hoping to get some movie editing help from her, but oh well, maybe next time.

No comments: