So sad yet somehow relieved. Elizabeth edmunds Boynton born June 5 1924 died this afternoon about 4pm at home peacefully. We were blessed to have Liz Sarah Steven and Adam here the week before she died. I was amazed at my dear Liz putting her 3 kiddos in the car and making the long drive out to be with us. Dave my brother was here all week Cathy Sherman welsh my step sister here a good part of the time and my mom's neighbor Lisa a loving nurse also spent hours w us as she transitioned out of this life. Ash and her babies were in and out a good part of the week as were Jess and crew. Several old friends stopped by. I am hit by the wonderful smell of my mom when I enter her room. I forget that I can't call and chat with her. I keep meaning to do so. I am so sad and grey. Lots to live for. But tonight I am quite blue.



1 comment:
I love you momma! We are all going to miss Betty.
Post a Comment