
Rebecca Bean's big Boys on the farm. I love these boys. Dalton is 10, Braeden is 7 and Connor is 5. They've recently moved back to Fort Collins where they are in school, playing hockey and being proud of their mom...Go Beans!
Rebecca, Dalton, Braeden, Connor at OMSI.
Rebecca helping out in Dalton's class.
Sarah Elizabeth just turned 3. GrandmaB (with coaching from Sarah's mom,) got a cool kanga and little roo costume. Here you see her in her kanga costume with her snow white costume super-imposed, striking a sad face. She has an unbelievable imagination and her grandma's heart.

Steven Starley is the happiest baby I have ever know with the exception of his aunt Jessica. What a sweet addition to our clan.
Luca devours something very messy. Luca is our cute star! His brilliant hippie parents continue to delight us with their explorative philosophy of parenting.
London is a horse lover. We've had lots of fun riding together during the summer. She is a talented rider and fearless. Hopefully, between her countless soccer games (#1 in her league) she will make time to ride. She shares grace, barely, with Sarah.

Krissy and Ashn are two peas in a pod. Krissy is enraptured by her sweet baby. I am enraptured by them.
This is baby Ashlyn at the family reunion. She, Sarah and Angelina colored a rock. She was pretty excited to be one of the big girls. I love that baby!

Brandon and Caden are big boys. Caden and his dad are great at everything together, wrestling, video gaming, hanging. Precious!
Ashley, Becca and Dad. The are great together. Well and kind of goofy. I love my fam.
Jessica Lynne Stewart with her dad. Jessica is graduating from CU with an applied math degree. She has landed her first actuarial job in Denver and starts in January, Yeah!

Anthony and Angelina having fun at the g'kid photo-shoot.
Jess has this amazing "water park" in her back yard. I had so much fun there with Jess, Ash and the babies!
Ash chillin' with her Dad on a recent visit. She was exhausted from all the emotional overhead of a visit with her mom. Hummmm, generational?
Ash being a great sport at OMSI. She and Sarah played with the static electricity ball. Ok, ok, here is a pic of Sarah too.
2 comments:
I love the new look or your blog. You're a pro now. :-) Love you!!!
Aw, what a sweet and thoughtful post. I love and miss you :)
Post a Comment