That's a pretty broad and important topic and goal.
- For me, the talks were a mixture of Leadership training
- Spiritual food for both thought and hunger
- Amazing and lovely music from Cherie Call, Kenneth Cope and my favorite, Jason Deere, "Joseph: A Nashville Tribute to the Prophet"
OK, Here's the update and it's kind of cool. Cyrus Boynton my gggg-father and his wife Elizabeth Bearman, were both buried in Windsor County, Vt. They had children starting with Frank Z born in Windsor and Weatherfield, Windsor County Vt. from 1805 through 1812. The prophet, Joseph Smith, was born in Sharon, Windsor County Dec 23, 1805. The towns are only about 30 minutes from one another.
So the young boy Joseph, started out life near our young grandfather.
The Gospel, restoration, and spiritual confirmations are just amazing.
I went with a hearing and sight impaired friend, Pam. We really bonded with many similar life experiences. She is now a therapist helping people move through their challenges as well.
Cherie Call was so down to earth (at about 8 or so months pregnant and filling in for a presenter who came down ill at the last minute.) Her voice is so pure and her lyrics are such a tribute to the human experience, with all our blemishes and everything.
I ditched sacrament meeting today because I was so tired. So hummmm.... I guess TOFW didn't fix me:)
1 comment:
I'm glad you had such a wonderful experience. It's so awesome you have been doing geneology. You should get some names temple ready for us.
P.S. get your buns to church every Sunday. I don't want to tell you again "young" lady. :-)
Post a Comment